Let’s get started!You're applying for the Windows and Doors Rebate.
Please read the important information below:
The windows and/or doors you installed must be ENERGY STAR® certified with at least triple pane glass (entry doors without glass must be ENERGY STAR certified).
A total of 20 windows and/or doors can be rebated at one residence over the lifetime of the Windows and Doors Rebate.
You must be the owner of the home where the windows and/or doors were installed.
Make sure you have the following information handy:
- Your myEM account username/email and password (if you don't have an account yet, select "Create account" on the login page).
- Your 14-digit Manitoba Hydro account number.
- A digital version of your receipt or invoice. You can take a screenshot of an emailed receipt/invoice, scan your documents, or take a photo. Please make sure the digital file is clear and legible.
- You must have an email address to apply online. If you don't have an email address, please call 204-944-8181 (toll free at 1-844-944-8181) to request a paper application.
- the date of purchase;
- the name of the retailer or seller;
- a description of the product (i.e. window, entry door, sliding glass door), NRCan reference number*, make, model number, square footage, and quantity;
- the price of the eligible product(s) excluding labour, financing charges, taxes, and warranty fees (the price must be greater than the rebate amount); and
- proof of full payment
You can view a sample invoice with these requirements here. If your invoice and supporting documentation is missing any of this information, you'll need to reach out to your supplier to include the missing information in order to apply for the Windows and Doors Rebate.*You can check if your products are ENERGY STAR certified by visiting the Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) webpage using the links below. When searching the list, be sure to add a filter to only include products with at least 3 layers of glazing (unless your door doesn't have glass).
These links will take you to the NRCan webpage and away from the Windows and Doors application.